Re: [MH-list] 2 berth with drop down bed?

Peter S

I happen to know Bill Pitts the importer. He said he would do me a special deal but the van didn't suit us. The van does seem to be very well made though.

For a minor importer he has had more than his fair share of write ups in the various mags.

Peter S

I suppose it could be any one of a number, but I've just read a review of a
Wingamm? Italian small low profile with drop down bed, in the Caravan Club
mag.  Apparently very good, but expensive.