Re: [MH-list] 2 berth with drop down bed?

derek_sims@...

Thanks for the replies about Gatwick parking.
Next question: last year we saw a new camper with a drop down bed -
but I can't remember what it was. Any clues?
Alison, was it a La Strada Trento?
I suppose it could be any one of a number, but I've just read a review of a Wingamm? Italian small low profile with drop down bed, in the Caravan Club mag. Apparently very good, but expensive.

HTH

Derek