Re: [MH-list] Speeding [was: cruise control, is it worth it?]

Peter S

Your understanding is the same as mine but we have the weasel  word "guidelines" in there. There have been reports of very minor speeding been peanalised and I can only see it getting worse.

Heavens knows how I haven't got points yet. Went through a mobile trap earlier this week where it has not been unknown for me to be well well in excess of the limit (like 50% of other vehicles at that point) but this time was only doing 70 on the speedo. Whew!!!

Peter S

She didn't admit that :)

The point is that I thought that the ACPO guidelines meant that there
was an 'allowance' up to and including 35mph.