From: Andy Clarke <andy@bm-services.co.uk>
To: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk
Sent: Friday, 31 October, 2008 9:56:07 AM
Subject: [MH-list] Speeding [was: cruise control, is it worth it?]

On 31/10/2008 09:05, Ernest wrote:

You get 5mph latitude in a 30 zone. I do not know if it a percentage
allowance or a straight 5mph.
We thought that too.
I think the ACPO guidelines recommend enforcement at 10% + 2mph, my wife
got a fixed penalty notice for doing 35 in a 30 zone.

Andy Clarke
--
www.ukmotorhomes.net - The UK Motorhome Website
www.motorhomemarket.co.uk - The Motorhome Classifieds