Re: [MH-list] 1995 Peugeot Rapido - Battery Coupler Query

busterbb001 <busterbrownbb@...>

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk, Ernest <ernb@...> wrote:

On 30/10/08 14:01, "busterbb001" <busterbrownbb@...> wrote:

Details:
Scheiber Coupler Seperateur de Batteries
Ref: 38.10592.3D LOT: 816468-49
I gave up on Scheiber after the second one burned out. It was
similar to the
one in the only picture I could access. I considered it to be totally
inadequate. I replaced it with one of these: -

http://tinyurl.com/2f6fbm

I have had no trouble since. It does exactly what it says. The only
complication you may experience is if you have an ASR fridge. You
will then
need to wire in another small relay to signal the fridge to run on
12V when
the engine alternator is delivering current.

I could tell you exactly how to on a Hymer, but not a Rapido.

HTH
Bristol

Hi ErnB
Thanks for the reply.
I cant seem to access your link for tinyurl?

BB