From: "b33webb" <woodlake21rry@...>
To: <motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 4:17 PM
Subject: [MH-list] ot grouply contact

Has anyone else been invited to become 'a friend' on Grouply by
someone
calling himself
'taff' without being known to them in any way other than through
motorhome
list (I gather)?

I'm not very comfortable about this kind of unsolicited approach
from
someone I don't know,
any opinions or advice?

Cheers