Re: [MH-list] Re: cruise control, is it worth it?

derek_sims@...

automatic 1998 Hymer S660 (Sprinter based). MB can't help and all the
independent suppliers I have approached either don't bother to reply or
else can't help. If anybody has any suggestions, they will be
gratefully received. I live near Barcelona but visit the UK on a
regular basis.
Are they worth it? Definitely yes but, in my opinion, should be used
with a great deal of caution, it at all, in typical urban traffic
conditions.

HTH
Colin
Colin

Have you tried Conrad Anderson? I've seen their after-market cruise control at a couple of MH shows.

HTH

Derek