Re: [MH-list] cruise control, is it worth it?

Mike Shepherd <mikeshepherd@...>

When I worked in Switzerland in the late 60s I had a traffi-clutch 2CV,
but not the big engined 2CV6 that was imported here but the smaller
2CV4. It worked well and with the 2nd and 3rd gears in a line on the
gear change you could start in 2nd and then move into third and that was
all you needed in town.

The clutch was like on a mower, simply a centrifugal mechanism so as the
engine speed increased it engaged.

Mike

W3526602@aol.com wrote:

How about the traffi-clutch, as fitted to the old Citroen 2CV.......not that
I have ever met one.

602