Re: cruise control, is it worth it?

Mervyn Pickard

Hi Bertie
I have had cruise fitted to several cars over the years and it would
be be right near the top of my prefered options if I was ever in the
lucky position to be buying a new car.

I found I used it all the time. In recent times I have found it
invaluable in 30 limits to keep the speed down and so avoid the speed
cameras.

They take a bit of getting used to, but once mastered, they can
safely be used in most situations.

If you do have one fitted make sure it's one that sets to your speed
and not just a throttle setting. (these are only the cheaper option.

On the other hand I know people who have cruise fitted to their cars
and never use it.

Over to you. You decide!!

Best regards,

Mervyn