Re: [MH-list] cruise control, is it worth it?

Neill King \(MH-List\)

-----Original Message-----
From: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk
[mailto:motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk] On Behalf Of Don Madge

and had to adjust the speed a couple of times using the
plus/minus buttons. I was travelling about 62/63 MPH.

I have cruise control on a car and most of my friends, colleagues and even
family are astonished when I mention +/- control!!

Also the idea that "I can do that" is fallacious - as with ABS brakes, solar
panel tracking, etc., the constant, fine and sometimes ultra quick
adjustments made by the machine are extraordinary when compared with
~actual~ human behaviour.

Best regards

Neill
www.motorcaravanning.co.uk www.motorcaravanning.com
email: neill@motorcaravanning.co.uk phone: 01789-778825
An on-line shop community & reference for all motorcaravanners