Re: [MH-list] O/T Anti-virus

B WEBB <woodlake21rry@...>

At the time I changed the daily update wasn't available and as at that
time I was very busy on the internet (about 150-200 emails a day as
well as sending & receiving lots of attachments so I felt safer but it
came with a firewall and cost £31 for a three year licence so even
paid for not too bad.

On 28 Oct 2008, at 16:37, Don Madge wrote:

On Tues 28 October 2008 16:15 Barry wrote

I used AVG for years before upgrading to paid version daily updates
Hi Barry,

I have the latest free version of AVG and it automatically updates
every
morning. I also run the free version of Zone Alarm.

Don