Re: [MH-list] Parking near Gatwick

Scott

If you are flying from Gatwick, then I always park on Church Road (by the
Gatwick Travelodge) , which is just behind the runway, there are no parking
restrictions and its free. It gets busy during the day but on the night its
fine, I left my car there for 3 months last time and it was all dandy when
I returned, they wanted £675 for 3 months parking at the airport car parks.

Scott

www.rhinocarhire.com

Travelodge Gatwick Airport Hotel

Church Road