From: scholesd <scholesd@yahoo.co.uk>
To: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk
Sent: Monday, 27 October, 2008 10:45:23 PM
Subject: [MH-list] SOG

Hi Carol, I assume that you are back now and had as good a time in France as we did.

Having spent about £30 on toilet fluid this year, have decided to get a SOG kit, or have one
fitted and I know how keen many of you are on this system.

Question 1. Is it easy to fit or does one need a garage?
Question 2. Are all kits the same or are there different makes? If so, which is the best?
Question 3. Where is the best place to buy?

David