From: "Ruth" <geoff@glaslyn129.freeserve.co.uk>
To: <motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 1:34 AM
Subject: [MH-list] Barbeques...and difficulty posting

Hi everyone. Thanks for allyour help re BBQ's. Actually I got a shock
to see my message, I've been trying to join in the chat for weeks but
my messages never appear.I tried to reply to Hilary but that didn't
show either.I have sent messages to and fro to Yahoo, and checked I
am doing everything right. The other list I have joined, there's no
problem. At least now I know it's not personal...you really are a