Re: [MH-list] MS Patch urgent

Don Madge <don.madge@...>

On Fri 24 October 2008 08:56 Brian Jones wrote

Sorry this is a long item but it just came into my inbox as part of a
regular mailing. I thougth it imporant enough to pass on, especailly
if you dont have automatic updates from MS

Perhaps another reason to get a Mac??

PATCH WATCH

Microsoft posts emergency defense for new attack

I recommend that you immediately install a patch that Microsoft has
just issued to protect your system from a vulnerability in the Server
service.

MS08-067 (958644)
Hi Brian,

My laptop updated this morning when I switched on.

I don't need a Mac today as its stopped raining and is a beautiful day.

Don