Re: [MH-list] Tens machines

Brian Marsden

At 16:13 23/10/2008, Ernie wrote:

I have had excellent results from my Lloyd's Pharmacy machine, but I must
report that the one I recently bought from Lidl seemed OK but has since
assumed on operational status of non-functional. It's broke. I cannot find
the receipt so I am waiting for my bank statement as proof of purchase.
Hi Ernie
After you demonstrated your Tens Machine to me I later went to my local Lloyd's Pharmacy and bought one. I have been pleased with it.
Sorry to hear that your new Lidle machine went down the Swanee. Llyod's are now doing two further machines. One very similar to the Lidle one and also one that heats the area as well.
Regards
BrianM