Re: [MH-list] Tens machines

Vaughan Pitman

I have had excellent results from my Lloyd's Pharmacy machine, but I
must
report that the one I recently bought from Lidl seemed OK but has since
assumed on operational status of non-functional. It's broke. I
cannot find
the receipt so I am waiting for my bank statement as proof of purchase.
Bristol
Thanks to all for the opinions on the Lloyds Tens machines. Just
popped out and bought the Dual Channel one for 19.99 - half price
offer. New pads for 3.99. Set of 4 AAA Duracell batteries for 1.99. It
had better work on the wife otherwise I'm taking her and the machine
back for a refund!
Vaughan