Re: Travel Insurance...Post Office scheme.

mathieson_w <mathieson_w@...>

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk, Martin Bennett <martin@...>
wrote:

In message <C51DE454.7EFE%ernb@...>, Ernest <ernb@...>
writes
Quite honestly, I do not bother. In spite of all the tips and
advice on
this
list, I was unable to get suitable cover at a reasonable price.
Especially
when one can never be sure of the cover provided.
I was talking to a doctor who flies out and undertakes the
repatriation.
He was singing the praises of the "Post Office" insurance scheme.
In
fact he was so impressed with the way they repatriate folk that
he'd
taken out their insurance himself!

I've not had time to check it out since the conversation.

Bennett House
We tried them last year for a week in France.the charges for
insurance for the over 65s were outrageous. Got excellent cover
online for a fraction of the P.O. cost. Bill M.