[MH-list] Travel Insurance...Post Office scheme.

Bennett Family

In message <C51DE454.7EFE%ernb@...>, Ernest <ernb@...> writes
Quite honestly, I do not bother. In spite of all the tips and advice on
this
list, I was unable to get suitable cover at a reasonable price.
Especially
when one can never be sure of the cover provided.
I was talking to a doctor who flies out and undertakes the repatriation. He was singing the praises of the "Post Office" insurance scheme. In fact he was so impressed with the way they repatriate folk that he'd taken out their insurance himself!

I've not had time to check it out since the conversation.

Bennett House