Re: [MH-list] Never ending power struggle

Elektrickydicky <poundeater@...>

[Default] On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 17:00:22 +0100, Si B
<musklebunny@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

thanks tricky, two of your suggestions gave us a good laugh at least!
And thanks for the reminder that we get back less than we put in, a good point when factoring in our requirements, and your were right, an electrician checked our "caravan mains charger unit "going into the leisure batteries and its faulty so we are looking for a cheap second hand replacement
I concur with Neil, DO NOT get a cheap charger. Get a "proper" charger
rated at about 40 or 50 amps. If you do not you are throwing money
away with fuel.
Where are you based?

Richard