Re: Lunar Lunarcy - gathering storm

rolyjk <rolyjk@...>

Presumably the storm never arrived!

Couldn't for the life of me understand why the lack of a warranty
document should require the setting up of a website to attempt to
resolve the issue. However I can understand the frustration in being
unable to resolve it, but there's always two sides to a story and
we've only heard one of them.

Anyway, I passed by the Lunar stand on Tuesday early afternoon
expecting to see fireworks and it was very peaceful. There were
certainly no signs of the promised demonstration.

Just had a quick glance at motorhomemike's website and it seems to be
closed down. I guess either he's resolved the issue with Freedom or
that Pet Human's excellent post hit home.

Perhaps motorhomemike can let us know.

Roly