Re: [MH-list] Re: Scan Guage / mpg

Nigel Owen

----- Original Message -----
From: "chris724114" <chris724114@grouply.com>
To: <motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 10:50 AM
Subject: [MH-list] Re: Scan Guage / mpg

I have been advised by the distributor that the ScanGauge is not
compatible with my 2004 Ducato, though no reason was given.

ChrisC
Chris:

The reason is because the connecting block on a 2004 Ducato doesn't have
enough pins for the ScanGuage to work - I had the same problem with my 2004
Ducato.

If you search the UK distributors website (from what I recall the Forums
section) you can pull up a diagram to help identify this.

On a previous ScanGuage thread I posted a direct link to this but can't find
it at the moment.

Nigel.