Re: [MH-list] EHIC (European Health Insurance Card)

Tim Atkinson

FWIW My UK issued one is set to expire in Feb 2011 which would make it to have been valid for 5 years as I got it in presumably Feb 2006

Cheers

--Tim

Gerry wrote:

Don Madge wrote:
I was under the impression that the EHIC was valid for five years but
following a thread on MHF it appears some are only valid for three
years.

As they came into force on the 31st December 2005 and they were
issued from
September 2005 some could now be out of date.

So if you are planning to travel shortly get em checked.

Don
What is the expiration date on the bottom right hand corner?
My Spanish issued EHIC has an expiration date, don't the UK issued ones
have an expiration date?
Perhaps
you've never looked.
Cheers