Re: [MH-list] EHIC (European Health Insurance Card)

Peter R. Thornton

Don Madge wrote:

On Wed 15 October 2008 20:04 Gerry wrote

What is the expiration date on the bottom right hand corner?
My Spanish issued EHIC has an expiration date, don't the UK issued ones
have an expiration date?
Perhaps
you've never looked.
Cheers
Gerry,

I don't have a problem mine runs out in Oct 2010 five years after it was
issued.

I posted the info just to warn people to check their expiry date in case
like me they thought all cards lasted five years. It appears some peoples
cards are only valid for three years.

Don

Thank you Don,
Just checked mine elapsed 01/10/2008. Hadn't given it a thought. Renewed online this AM.

Peter