Re: [MH-list] Re: What a shock

Brian Marsden

At 10:37 13/10/2008, Tim wrote:
Not been around much recently so have hopped into this mid thread - but
for what it's worth I read ebooks on my PDA (and now phone - which in my
case is really a pda - O2 XDA) so you don't need a laptop or one of the
silly expensive readers no one is likely to buy.
That is exactly what I use--O2xda (but II).It does my TomTom(6) and also Memory Map and eBooks(which I stick on an SD card). Easy to obtain second hand as its not necessary to have the latest hi-tech offerings. Oh--almost forgot--its a phone as well.
Regards
BrianM