Re: [MH-list] Re: 15 amp trip

Andy Clarke <andy@...>

On 12/10/2008 18:38, Ernest wrote:
On 12/10/08 14:28, "chris724114" <chris724114@...> wrote:

what you need is the IVR Fuse Control (from Grade
or order via caravan dealers)
I am intrigued to know what this device is, Chris, or what it does and how.
Please provide a link.
There's one on this page:

Andy Clarke
-- - The UK Motorhome Website - The Motorhome Classifieds

Join to automatically receive all group messages.