Re: 15 amp trip

chris724114 <chris724114@...>

If you are willing to pay for it (£80 - £90) and have it installed I
suggest (exactly?) what you need is the IVR Fuse Control (from Grade
or order via caravan dealers) --- we have had in one use for 18
months.

See

http://www.intacaravans.co.uk/acatalog/Misc_Electric_Products.html

http://www.touringandtenting.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22545

It was discussed in October MMM

ChrisC

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk, "donald9605"
<don.newton@...> wrote:

Here is one for Ernb or all other electrophobes.

When overwintering for a lengthy period of time I use a site
supplying
16amps.

I would like to avoid having to get the site manager to reset the
trip
(in a locked box) every time we inadvertantly

go over the 16 amps. This is a pain if it is late evening/early
morning
etc.

What simple, cost effective, piece of kit can I install in the main
supply cable to say trip the supply at

15 amps and then can be reset by me?