Re: [MH-list] Re: Oil Price

Ernest <ernb@...>

On 12/10/08 12:47, "Neill King (MH-List)" <yahoo@motorcaravanning.co.uk>
wrote:

Yep and the pound is still falling! Our masters are doing a great job for UK
PLC!
Did they ever?

I repeat;

If politics worked, the world would be at peace. Its peoples happy, healthy,
well housed, well educated and free.

The only time in my whole 76 years when such conditions almost existed in
Britain, was in WW2. If that sounds daft, remember, that was the only time
when most of the pin-striped bastards really did work for the good of people
of Britain. Although I dare say their only real aim was save their own
arses. I say most, because some of the scum-bags were working their own
agendas, even then.

There was an indescribably fantastic atmosphere about the place, and I did
really feel extremely proud to be British.

What will come of the present crisis, I do not know, but it doesn't augur
well.
----
ErnB
Bristol