From: <donald1haigh@...>
To: <motorhome-list@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 3:20 PM
Subject: [MH-list] Google Earth Placemark: Possible Overnight.kmz

Google Earth streams the world over wired and wireless networks enabling
users to virtually go anywhere on the planet and see places in
photographic
detail. This is not like any map you have ever seen. This is a 3D model
of the
real world, based on real satellite images combined with maps, guides to
restaurants, hotels, entertainment, businesses and more. You can zoom
from space
to street level instantly and then pan or jump from place to place, city
city, even country to country.

Get Google Earth. Put the world in perspective.

(_http://earth.google.com_ (http://earth.google.com) )

This is one place I overnight at Blackpool.

Don

19:25