Moving to Italy

bty851935 <revalison@...>

Hello,

In July 09 we will be moving to Italy to live for 3-6 years. We
currently own our camper with my in-laws, so perhaps we will have to
sell. But we'd like to buy a camper to use in Italy. Does anyone have
any advice/websites that we can start to look at? We have a small
budget (in campervan terms!), so we will def. be looking at second-
hand, and we would either need to buy in Italy, or register the vehicle
there (which I would guess is much harder than registering it here!)
We will be living in Florence city centre, so parking may be a problem.

With best wishes,
Alison