Re: [MH-list] Rear View Cameras

Dick Lane Garage

----- Original Message -----
From: EWARTROBERT@aol.com
To: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: [MH-list] Rear View Cameras

Andy
Along with a partner, My company is developing a wire-less rear view camera,
which need nothing on the trailer. Just secure the camera to a bracket and
move it somewhere else whenever you want. Loads of other uses !
3-6 months, watch out on www.caravanparts.net

Regards
Bob

We could be quite interested in this, subject to competitive cost of course.
Please put us on your mailing list when you're ready with this product.

Thank you.

Stephen Buckley (MD) Dick Lane Motorhomes
Leeds - Bradford
Hymer Personal Import Agent - save 's on UK prices
Lunar Motorhome Distributor