From: paolabrescia2001
To: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 6/3/2003 8:50 AM
Subject: [MH-list] Re: MH Rental Companies - Help Needed!

Any other suggesions?
Both motorhomeworldwide and motorhome ireland do not have
availability of vehicles.
It seems we will have seriuos problems with this rental.....

HOPING TO RECEIVE HINTS AND SUGGESTIONS FROM ALL OF YOU AGAIN!

Our Holioday depends on your answers!!!
--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com, Chrislyn2602@a... wrote:
just tried google and it brought these up........
<A HREF="http://www.motorhome-
rentals.de/motorhome_rentals_england_scotland_ireland.htm">
http://www.motorhome-
rentals.de/motorhome_rentals_england_scotland_ireland.htm
</A>

<A
HREF="http://www.eforecourt.com/php/car_rental_ireland.php/VIEW_BY/ID
X/IDX/9">http://www.eforecourt.com/php/car_rental_ireland.php/VIEW_BY