From: "paolabrescia2001" <paolabrescia2001@yahoo.it>
To: <motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 3:26 PM
Subject: [MH-list] Re: MH Rental Companies - Help Needed!

Thanks a lot George and Beth....unfortunately they provide rentals
only in England and UK but they do not in Republic of Ireland.
ANy other suggestions????

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM ALL OF YOU FOLKS!
Sincerely,
Cristiano

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com, "gbkaven" <george@k...> wrote:
Hi

Marquis Motor homes do mhome hire. Many branches throughout UK.
Key
in Marquis Motor homes into Google to find on th internet or
address
on back of MMM magazine.

George & Elizabeth.
Adress on back of--- In motorhome-
list@yahoogroups.com, "paolabrescia2001" <paolabrescia2001@y...>
wrote:
Dear all,
we are planning to spend the first two weeks in the Republic of
Ireland. We are going to rent a motorhome (6-berth). May you
provude
us with rental companies' contacts in order to find our vehicle?
We hope you will answer quickly because we are in a big Hurry
(due
to reservation contstraints and other stuff)
Thank you ALL!

Website: http://www.motorhome-list.org.uk