From: "Mike Bull" <Mike.Bull2@btopenworld.com>
To: <motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 3:24 PM
Subject: [MH-list] Travel in Russia

We are hoping to take our Elddis Aotoquest to Russia to visit Moscow and
St Petersburg. Have applied to Russian Embassy for visas, but understand
they need a detailed itinery. The problem here is that no-one seems to know
the location of campsites (if any), so it's difficult to plan in detail.
Also the AA tells us that there is no (or very little)unleaded petrol in
Russia and we run on this. Will we wreck the engine if we use leaded fuel?
Any tips and hints would be welcome.
Cheers Mike

Website: http://www.motorhome-list.org.uk