Bedford 250CF Spares

Bill <bill@...>

Voxy,--- Adrian Bailey Classics,Unit 11-12 Tower Works,Globe Rd.,Leeds LS11 50G. Tel. 0113 245 9569. He has a world wide mailorder business dealing only with Bedfords from the small to the big commercials.He will supply any spare part either new or refurbished. I,ve dealt with him several times and tho a tad expensive,he is very reliable and I,ve had brake shoes,filters, clutch cable etc. delivered next day.In fact he brought me a sill to Sheffield the same day I ordered it as he was giving a talk that night in town. Hope this helps your friend Bill M.