Re: [MH-list] Rear View Cameras

Andy T <andy@...>

On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 23:32:41 +0100 (BST), you wrote:

Due to difficulty with the wiring on our existing trailer, made me think that there must be a way to have a reliable radio frequency camera system on the trailer for safety purposes both in parking and view of the following traffic. Does anyone know of such a commercial system for vehicles? The idea is that the camera on the trailer could act as a safety warning if the view of the area surrounding the motor caravan was directed in the right direction. Of course, it does mean that the trailer would need a 12 volt battery.
Try www.towtal.co.uk
Regards Andy T

--
For users by users - BY-users group