Re: [MH-list] Fenwicks New window cleaner

paul phipps <pphipps@...>

Ursula said......"Ihave just sen a advert for Fenwicks window cleaner.
If it's as good as there other products then this should be good.Trouble is
its 30 miles to my nearest camping shop"

Ursula - Its 100 miles to my nearest shop but it does stock the new cleaner! According to the label its supposed to restore the visibility of the window by removing haze and scratches etc. Looks like a small tube of toothpaste. Have not used it yet as their motorhome cleaner does a good enough job at present.

Paul