From: bob clewley
To: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 02 June 2003 12:06
Subject: RE: [MH-list] Re: Portable tv . . . . 12 v

Which make and models is that Phil

Ta

bob

-
FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
HYPERLINK "http://mail.giantcompany.com/" &#92;nhttp://mail.giantcompany.com

-----Original Message-----
From: huburnking [mailto:huburnking@hotmail.com]
Sent: 02 June 2003 11:38
To: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MH-list] Re: Portable tv . . . . 12 v

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com, "Buff Eagle" <buff@b...>
wrote:
> Hi I have a digital box about the size of a book which plugs into
my laptop through USB and turns it into a TV. This box receives
didgital TV and be set for anywhere in Europe. Cost £120.

Phil

"http://members.tripod.com/outdoor.camping/tv_&_video.htm"http://members
.tripod.com/outdoor.camping/tv_&_video.htm

> Just browsing, as one does, and came across a pocket sized tv.
When we are
> away our daughter that lives with us kindly records a few key
programmes for
> us, and we never seem to have time to watch them. Do any of you
have
> experience of tiny televisions ('my newt' ones :0) !!!!) and if
so, to what
> extent is it possible to get a picture. If anyone can recommend a
> particular make or model, I would be grateful. When at home with
access to
> a proper aerial, can you plug it in and get a better picture?
>
> Am I right that you don't need a license for a black and white tv
these
> days?
>
> Buff :0)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
HYPERLINK
"http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
073508:HM/A=1564415/R=0/SIG=11t6t7kdo/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mq
so=60164784&partid=3170658"
HYPERLINK
"http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1564415/rand=452598098"

Website: HYPERLINK
"http://www.motorhome-list.org.uk"http://www.motorhome-list.org.uk
Files area: HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/motorhome-list/files/"http://groups.yahoo
.com/group/motorhome-list/files/
To unsubscribe: motorhome-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the HYPERLINK

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor