Re: [MH-list] Re: Portable tv ( o.t. )

Tony Whitworth <tony.w@...>

But Hilary is using it in places where an n is nowhere in site.
Perhaps Hilary and Steve are secretly driving buses around
Benidorm and not Oxford without letting on to the rest of us :o))
I,m sure all will be revealed when they finish there shifts later
on??
Nick.

The driving buses in Oxford is just a smoke screen
I'm sure they have won the lottery and are living it up in Spain and on a World Tour with their new Autostar and Smart Car.
They are keeping quiet about the win because they just don't want my begging letters.
Tongue in cheek.
Tony.W