Re: [MH-list] Portable tv . . . . 12 v

Buff Eagle <buff@...>

WOW!!! You couldn't knit it for that!! It is a similar type to the one
Steve used. You couldn't call it "reassuringly expensive" could you!

Look at the Netto website...
http://www.netto.co.uk/internet/nettog/catalogue/catalogue.nsf/webActiveCata
loguePages/13?opendocument

You mention being in the Netto carpark overnight, and I should just mention
that we stayed overnight at a Sainsburys car park recently . . . Hugh went
in and said that he knew that Tesco let campers park overnight but he wasn't
sure what Sainsbury's policy was . . . the manager said yes but for one
night only. Just near Wakefield. We bought a fresh curry from them . .
.Jalfreysi or some such name, and it was delicious.

Buff :0)