Re: Portable tv ( o.t. )

Mike <mike@...>

Hilary, just as a matter of interest, why do some of your words
have a little "worm" either side of them? Is it good grammar or
just a quirk with yours/my computor? Dont seem to have one on
my keyboard.

P.S. Just found ~it~. Still not ~sure~ of the reason though.
Its called a 'tilde'...

I dont know what its used for either though...


Join to automatically receive all group messages.