Re: [MH-list] Bugs are bugging me!

tonyishuk <nonny_mouse@...>

In one of the cheaper house hold supplier shops (Woolies,
Wilkinsons ?), I found a window mop with a squegee on the back., and
the handle was about 2 ft long, so I (of moderate height) can wash
and wipe to the top of the screen (Fiat ducatto).

I also carry a spray bottle of strong windscreen wash solution (3
water to one wash), Its a lot easier to top up than lifting the
bonnet and filling the screen washer bottle. Shifts most bodies.

The secret is not let the the bodies dry out ! clean'm orf when they
are fresh.