Curly wurly hosepipes

Kerisbrook@...

I bought one of these a few months ago and find it OK. After a few usage's it
does not spring back to it's tight coiling, but stays somewhat extended which
negates the purpose really.

I have it permanently connected to my garage tap and have to hang it from
hooks at eaves level to keep it out of the way when not in use. It is simple to
unhook it when needed.

It is now about 20 feet long in the loose state, rather than the ten feet or
so it was when first bought, so it has stretched to twice it's original size.

Off to Devon today for a week or so, regards to all, sorry I cannot make the
meet, maybe September...............................Tony S.