There are members names with their phone number.who offer their advice on maintaining the different make vans
When I had a CF 250 I had trouble starting it when the engine was hot. I phoned the relevant member and he told me about the petrol vaporising in the carb.
Also they have many rallies where he can meet other owners with vans like his.
You can get the club details for him at www.classiccamperclub.co.uk
Hope this is some help,
Tony.W
cloudy but dry Southampton.

----- Original Message -----
From: Voxy
To: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 1:05 AM
Subject: [MH-list] Bedford CF 250 based motorhomes.

A friend of ours has an early 1980's bedford CF based coachbuilt
(petrol engined.)
He says spares are becoming difficult to find. Does anybody know of a
bedford cf motorhome or enthusiasts group that might be of help to
him. (He lives in the Birmingham area)
He has not got internet access, so a postal address or telephone
number would be very handy.
Thanks
Voxy.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor