From: <pilotepete@btinternet.com>
To: <motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 11:32 PM
Subject: [MH-list] Rear View Cameras

Due to difficulty with the wiring on our existing trailer, made me think
that there must be a way to have a reliable radio frequency camera system on
the trailer for safety purposes both in parking and view of the following
traffic. Does anyone know of such a commercial system for vehicles? The
idea is that the camera on the trailer could act as a safety warning if the
view of the area surrounding the motor caravan was directed in the right
direction. Of course, it does mean that the trailer would need a 12 volt
battery.

Pilotepete shortly to change horses
Bikes towed in trailer.
Birmingham UK