Bugs are bugging me!

Hilary

What with Buff's newts and my bugs.....

Not so much bugs in their entirety so much as their remains on the
windscreen now that summer nights bring them out in their suicidal
thousands.

What do people recommend to shift the horrible sticky mess their
entrails leave behind? I had some stuff once but can't find it in my
bits box, so I assume I probably used it all last sumer and didn't
bother replacing it. I ~have~ to clean the car tomorrow; it goes in
for it's service first thing on Thursday morning and I won't have
time to do it before then as Monday and Thursday are my only days off
this week....whinge, whinge! :-)

TIA

Hilary