Portable tv . . . . 12 v

Buff Eagle <buff@...>

http://members.tripod.com/outdoor.camping/tv_&;_video.htm

Just browsing, as one does, and came across a pocket sized tv. When we are
away our daughter that lives with us kindly records a few key programmes for
us, and we never seem to have time to watch them. Do any of you have
experience of tiny televisions ('my newt' ones :0) !!!!) and if so, to what
extent is it possible to get a picture. If anyone can recommend a
particular make or model, I would be grateful. When at home with access to
a proper aerial, can you plug it in and get a better picture?

Am I right that you don't need a license for a black and white tv these
days?

Buff :0)