Re: [MH-list] Aires de Service

Andy Clarke <andy@...>

On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 11:06:37 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time), Don Madge wrote:

The following article was posted on the MMM Forum by Derek Uzzell

a very experienced motorcaravanner. Remember it's a personal view.

As we have now topped the 1000 member mark I thought the article

will be a big help to those just starting out.
Very useful info Don.

If you have Derek's contact details could you ask him for permission to
include his article in the Motorhome List FAQ files?

http://www.ukmotorhomes.net - Free Motorhome Classifieds and more!