Re: [MH-list] Fiat Waring Lights Update

tonyishuk <nonny_mouse@...>

WIWorth, you may recall that this throttle problem seems a fairly
frequent problem, ( see previous threads) Despite having my throttle
replaced, it still has the problem occasionally reoccuring, allways
at the most inconvient time, but nothing repeatable.

I have written to Fiat about this reoccurring throttle problem and
waiting for a full reply. I did say in my letter that this does seem
to be well documented problem in Motor c/vanning circles and that a
number of prospective purchasers had changed their allegences to a
Mercedes base vehicle.

I wait for their reply with interest ! ( and will post it if it ever
arrives)