Re: [MH-list] Camper Tyres

Simon Whitehead

The LI is a number like 102 or 117 and the bigger the number the greater the load the tyre can take. The Continental file I uploaded has tables relating the LI to the load in kg so it will make sense :-)

Also, as already said by someone else, there are two figures given for the two options of single wheel axles or twin wheel axles. Use the higher figure for single wheel and the lower for double, but in that case it is the lower figure x 2.

Simon

On 29 Apr 2004, at 17:12, Alan Cocks wrote:

Thanks
Is it just figures by themselves, or does it have LI for Load index or
something by it or how do I recognise it? My tyres have lots of things
around the side?

Simon Whitehead
s.whitehead@iee.org